Almost there in the matter of making the mouse behave like a steering wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost there in the matter of making the mouse behave like a steering wheel

I started testing in F1 2019 via Xcloud and I'm having excellent results. I read a lot of material and videos about the mouse in REWASD and it helped a lot. It's not perfect but it's easy to say that I can make curves very accurately with the mouse, the problem is:

I can't find the setting that makes the initial minimum movement smaller, some minimum movements have already been filtered by the smoothing control and game settings but it's still not perfect, sometimes you want to make a small micro-adjustment movement and the range of this movement is very large compared to what you want to do. Ex: You want to stay on the ideal line but the virtual controller response is big to the point of making you put one wheel on the grass

The second point is the return of the analog, is there a way to make it "pull" less to the center when you have it all the way to the right or left? I don't know if it's clear but when I need to make a very big turn it's necessary to fight with this "strength". I literally need to open up almost all my arm in certain curves because if I decrease the speed of this pull on the mouse this "force" gains and decreases the amplitude of the movement causing me to exit the curve.

That's all for the moment, the sensitivities in general are excellent, the problem is just these "micro" movements and the fight with centralization.

Any help would be great! REWASD is an amazing app

Hello!

Please send me the config you are using. Right-click on the name of the config you're using to open the contextual menu, and choose Open file location. Then send me the chosen *.rewasd file.
    I am not sure if I understand your requests correctly, so it would be better if I could try it in the tester at least.\

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Working...
    X