Additional mouse buttons and icue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Additional mouse buttons and icue

I'm having trouble remapping additional mouse buttons with my Dark Core Pro with Corsair's iCue software.

iCue allows Key Assignments and Hardware Key Assignments (for when iCue isn't active)

Steps I follow:

1. Remap additional mouse button to 'Q' in iCue
    2. in reWASD under 'additional mouse buttons' I press the mouse button remapped to 'Q'
    3. in reWASD remap 'Q' to 'M'

Unfortunately, it has no effect.

I have tried deleting the hardware profiles on the mouse and also saving to it but I'm not having any luck. Any ideas?

Hello!
    Is the device initialized correctly and are the mappings to the main buttons applied? Check it out with the radar.

Comment

Originally Posted by RAM Stealer View Post
      Hello!
      Is the device initialized correctly and are the mappings to the main buttons applied? Check it out with the radar.
      Hey,

Yes I can confirm that the devices are initialized correctly, I have them all combined as one device. Still no luck with having the additional buttons remapped though.

Comment

Hello. Make sure you have correctly followed the steps in this article.

If everything is correct, but the additional mouse buttons still do not work, we would appreciate it if you could record a short video of the entire process.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
          Hello. Make sure you have correctly followed the steps in this article.

If everything is correct, but the additional mouse buttons still do not work, we would appreciate it if you could record a short video of the entire process.

Thanks in advance.
          I managed to get it working. I think my input devices in the bottom left was somehow glitched. I had to uninstall reWASD including configs and settings and reinstall. Repeated the steps and working fine now.

Comment

Originally Posted by ChillBear View Post

I managed to get it working. I think my input devices in the bottom left was somehow glitched. I had to uninstall reWASD including configs and settings and reinstall. Repeated the steps and working fine now.
            Great news!

Comment

Working...
            X