Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ability to disable key highlight on key click

Hi,

I own a PS4 controller, but somehow the touchpad is extremely sensitive that while using reWASD, the top left and right sections of the touchpad continuously gets "touched" and gets highlighted, making configuring other buttons near impossible.

I have tried cleaning the touchpad, but it seems like it still happens. Same for my friend's PS5 controller.

Is it possible to disable the focusing of a key on that key's press, or just outright disable the key and stop focusing on it?

Hello!
    Yes, button click focus can be disabled in Preferences.

Click image for larger version

Name:	l2ZGZ63CR4gPEA.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	115.1 KB
ID:	229947

Comment

Awesome, thanks!

Just to clarify, does the message at the bottom mean combos involving controller buttons? Is it not possible to click on the icons during combos instead?

Comment

This applies only to the recording mode in which you yourself press the buttons. After turning off this feature, you can still create combos using icons.

Comment

Thanks a lot!

Comment

Is it possible to change the icons to PS4 ones instead of Xbox?

Comment

Hello!
              Yes, it is possible. To do this, you need to change the virtual controller type to virtual DS4.

Comment

Awesome, thanks for the super fast reply! reWASD is so comprehensive I have yet to learn all the features. Great stuff.

Is it possible to default a layout to one of the selections instead of having to choose each time you add a new layout?

Comment

Originally Posted by SleepyGoat View Post
                  Is it possible to default a layout to one of the selections instead of having to choose each time you add a new layout?
                  Not sure if I understand exactly what you mean. Could you describe in more detail?

Comment

Ok never mind, seems like new profiles will automatically default to DS4 after I changed all my profiles to use DS4. Thanks!

Comment

Originally Posted by SleepyGoat View Post
                      Ok never mind, seems like new profiles will automatically default to DS4 after I changed all my profiles to use DS4. Thanks!
                      reWASD remembers your latest choice and the physical controller you use — so the new config should choose DS4 by default if you have the same physical controller.
                      Seems at the beginning you have chosen some pre-defined config, and so it included Xbox. Great to know that it is OK now

Comment

Working...
                      X