Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbo mode controller input

Hi All,

I'm trying to create a Turbo mode for X button on R2 hold, i.e. holding down R2 and holding X will repeatedly fire X button. But when I try turning on Turbo mode under a second layer, the following diagram appears, and in game, all controller input no longer register.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2022-02-05 18_16_58-Window.png
Views:	754
Size:	513.0 KB
ID:	230055

Am I doing something wrong, how should I go about configuring what I intended to do?

Hello! On the screenshot, everything seems to be in order. Specify in more detail which diagram appears?

Comment

By diagram, I meant the screenshot attached. After I set X to turbo mode, the controller input doesn't seem to work anymore.

Comment

Please send me the config you are using. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
        I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.

Comment

Config 1.rewasd

The game I am testing on is FF7 Remake (PC).

Comment

Please clarify, when you activate the turbo, does it not work or does the controller completely stop working in the game?
            I don't see anything unusual in the config. You can try changing the frequency from 20ms to 150-200ms.

Comment

I can't use the controller at all - none of the keys (not just the turbo one) I press are being registered.

If I remove the turbo button, the controller works as normal.

Comment

Please check in the game which controller you have selected as active. Choose the one created by reWASD.

If the problem still persists, then check other virtual controller types here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	bfb73ef7dd.jpg
Views:	524
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	230087

Change the type, apply a config, restart the game and check.

Comment

Changing to Virtual Xbox 360 seems to have fixed it. Thanks!

Comment

You are welcome.

Comment

Originally Posted by RAM Stealer View Post
                      You are welcome.
                      No es para esta entrada pero a mi siempre me funciono el flydigi apex 2 en modo Xbox 360 pero ahora COD solo lo reconoce en modo de mando DS4, no creo que me afecte pero me resulta extraño

Comment

Originally Posted by MuSoL79 View Post

No es para esta entrada pero a mi siempre me funciono el flydigi apex 2 en modo Xbox 360 pero ahora COD solo lo reconoce en modo de mando DS4, no creo que me afecte pero me resulta extraño
                        Make sure you are applying the reWASD config with the Xbox 360 or Xbox One virtual controller type selected.
                        In this case, the system, as well as the game, should recognize your controller as an Xbox controller.

Comment

Working...
                        X