Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warzone - reload animation issue

Hi,

I'm trying to bind R to Xbox X button being held for reload (rather than using F as Xbox X and holding) so it matches normal MnK controls.

However, no matter what combination of settings I use (delay/pause/just holding the button), if I try to move around at the same time, the movement causes the reload animation to jerk around.

Now, either I haven't found the optimal delay between down press and release of button (although I've tried 300ms through to 600ms) or something is bugging out because of multiple emulated keys at once.

Anyone any ideas? Or just a bug I'd have to live with?

Hello! Please send me the config you are using. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
    I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.

Comment

Originally Posted by RAM Stealer View Post
      Hello! Please send me the config you are using. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
      I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.
      Hi,

Here's the config.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hey there!
        Checked your configuration on the gamepad tester. It looks like pressing R and the movement (WASD) buttons together shouldn't cause any issues. Perhaps holding down the reload button for 0.55 seconds (550ms) is not enough to reload in the game? (I'm not a COD player, so I don't know the gameplay details)

It is also possible that such freezes are caused by switching between kb&m and controller inputs. This is possible if you have not purchased the Advanced mapping feature, and the trial for it has expired.
        Please check the License (an icon with a key at the bottom right). Go to Advanced mapping feature to see if it is active now (has Trial days left shown in a title).

If there is a feature, everything works fine on the gamepad tester, but the freezes continue, we will be grateful if you record a short video of what is happening on the screen.

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
          Hey there!
          Checked your configuration on the gamepad tester. It looks like pressing R and the movement (WASD) buttons together shouldn't cause any issues. Perhaps holding down the reload button for 0.55 seconds (550ms) is not enough to reload in the game? (I'm not a COD player, so I don't know the gameplay details)

It is also possible that such freezes are caused by switching between kb&m and controller inputs. This is possible if you have not purchased the Advanced mapping feature, and the trial for it has expired.
          Please check the License (an icon with a key at the bottom right). Go to Advanced mapping feature to see if it is active now (has Trial days left shown in a title).

If there is a feature, everything works fine on the gamepad tester, but the freezes continue, we will be grateful if you record a short video of what is happening on the screen.
          Hi
          I do have advanced license. As I said I have tried everything to eliminate this and cannot.

Only thing to do is turn off auto sprint in game. Just odd that it doesn't happen with actual controller or keyboard. Just when emulated.

Comment

Actually..I know what it'll be.... It'll be because W on the keyboard is emulating pressing fully forward on analog. Trying to run in game can cause issues trying to reload. So maybe that is why.

But yes... I cannot produce the bug otherwise with normal input.

Comment

As I already mentioned, the config works flawlessly in the tester. The config itself looks correct and nothing should cause this behavior.

You can try changing the virtual controller type from Xbox 360 to Xbox One or DS4.

Also in the Virtual Devices section, change the Virtual keyboard repeat rate option to Do not repeat.

For now, that's all that comes to mind.

Comment

Working...
              X