Trial Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trial Issue

Hello, I just discovered Rewasd and was trying its trial version. I was testing different games with keyboard and mouse via Ps Remote. Controls were fine in Uncharted, but choosing the inventory wheel in Diablo 3 was a bit difficult because the wheel wouldn't stay where it was. But my main problem was that Advanced Mapping and Rapid Fire were turned off even though the trial was 10 days away. But without these features, the test doesn't make much sense to me. Because those are the features I want to test. What is the purpose of these features ending before the trial process, I could not understand. There is no way to solve this so I can continue testing the program?

Hello!
    The base license has a trial period of 14 days, while the trial period for each feature is 3 days.

Click image for larger version

Name:	VrwDRlpUj1YWOm.jpg
Views:	990
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	230097

Send us your SID, we can extend the trial a bit.

Comment

Thank you, I sent you a DM.

Comment

Originally Posted by -Exodus- View Post
        Thank you, I sent you a DM.
        Hi, if you haven't received your trial renewal yet, you can send your SID to me.

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post

Hi, if you haven't received your trial renewal yet, you can send your SID to me.
          Sure, I am sending it now.

Comment

We have slightly extended the trial for your additional features so that you can fully test reWASD.

In order to update the trial for additional features, click on the "Refresh the activation status" button in the "License" section.

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
              We have slightly extended the trial for your additional features so that you can fully test reWASD.

In order to update the trial for additional features, click on the "Refresh the activation status" button in the "License" section.
              Yes it is updated now. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
              X