Double button press despite unmapping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double button press despite unmapping

Hello, I'm trying to get the RB Button to do the combo: RB+' . But despite unmapping the gamepad mapping, the RB Button gets pressed twice occasionally. For some reason, the combo works without any issues on the LB Button. The issue doesn't lie with the controller, I tested it and didn't get any double button presses.

Hello!
    Please send me the config you are using. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
    ​​​​​​​I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.

Comment

Uplaod files easily and share them with your friends and colleagues. File upload solution for everyone. Upload big files and get a link to share effortlesly.

Comment

I haven't been able to reproduce this. Can you show how it manifests itself with a video? How did you notice it?

Comment

https://streamable.com/krt008 using it to shift

Comment

Please try to remove the combo and Unmap from the button and add just the mapping "`". Will there be an RB press in this case?

Comment

I don't know why, but the issue seems to be gone for now. I'll report back if it happens again.
              Thank you for your help.

Comment

Great news Still we are not sure why it may happen — we could not reproduce the same behavior during our tests.

Please let us know if something changes.

Comment

Working...
                X