Stick Horizontal Turns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stick Horizontal Turns

Hello, I'm using reWASD in racing games and when I turn Remap in reWASD on, it limits the motion of my stick.
    With Remap on, I have to move the stick in a much more horizontal line to get the full steering than when Remap is turned off. Meaning that if I move the stick a bit too diagonal, I get less steering.
    Is there a way to turn it back to normal with Remap on?

Hello!
    Please indicate the model of your controller and send a screenshot of the config so that we can see.

Comment

Xbox Elite Series 2

Comment

Yes, indeed, we have such a feature in this case.
        Is there a stick setting in the game? Maybe you can switch the control to recognize a round stick.

We are going to fix this in future updates and will let you know when it happens.

Comment

What do you mean by stick setting? I'm currently playing Forza Horizon 5 btw.

Comment

Maybe in the control settings there is this item about the range stick. Looks like no.

Comment

The only way I found is to increase the deadzone, but that's not really a solution.

I think it has something to do with this:
              Remap on: https://i.imgur.com/jwsNFFV.png
              Remap off: https://i.imgur.com/z2HPzRo.png

Having zero error is probably good if you are sliding around the rim, but I think with everything else it's the opposite.

Comment

As your screenshots show, our virtual controller does not allow the stick to go outside the circle, while your physical controller can.

We have plans to remove this limitation in future updates and will notify you once it's out.

Comment

Is there any updates on this? This is the exact same issue I am experiencing. I am finding any controller that is not using rewasd works like this but remapping with rewasd does some joystick "normalization" to the input which requires exact precision on the horizontal axis to get the full effect. I have another post with more details but it's still waiting for approval.

Comment

No updates on this issue yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X