X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support Agent
    replied
    To turn virtual controller off, do one of the following:
    • Use only [Native Mappings] in your config (requires Advanced Mapping feature);
    • Disable the virtual controller via the [Magic Wand] menu on the [Gamepad] sub-config;
    • Or select your physical controller as an output device in the [Magic Wand] menu.

Leave a comment:

• broomy42
    replied
    I'm having this same issue. How do you turn off virtual controller?

Leave a comment:

• boomerzoomer087
    replied
    Thank you so much for the help, happy to report that removing the virtual controller completely fixed it, everything is working perfectly, thank you!

Leave a comment:

• reWASDer
    replied
    Good news! You are welcome

Leave a comment:

• boomerzoomer087
    replied
    Thank you for the help, I gave it a test and seems to be working perfectly! Will try the rest of the day today and report back, I really appreciate the help!

Leave a comment:

• reWASDer
    replied
    Thank you and sorry for the delay

Your config includes the virtual controller, but I don't think you need it here. I have removed it, and I hope you won't experience the same issue with the config I've attached below.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• boomerzoomer087
    replied
    Thank you so much for the quick response, here is the Config I am using
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• reWASDer
    replied
    Hey there!

Could you please send the config you are using to check what exactly is mapped there? Pretty strange that some mappings stay active, but some not.

Right-click on the name of the config you're using to open the contextual menu, and choose Open file location. Then send me the chosen *.rewasd file.

Leave a comment:

• boomerzoomer087
    replied
    Hello, I have done this change that you suggested and still the same issue persists.

If Remap is OFF, the controller works fine, if I turn Remap ON, the keybinds on the Dpad and XYBA buttons work, but the left and right stick dont and neither do the triggers.

Leave a comment:

• Support Agent
    replied
    The "if I leave it sitting for a bit" part suggests that power-saving functions might have kicked in.

Please open [Device Manager] (type that into Windows Search), set [View] to [Devices by container], find your controller, then open every device inside and if they have [Power Management] tab disable [Allow to Turn off] option there.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2022-02-08_23-06-47.png Views:	0 Size:	71.5 KB ID:	230162

You might need to restart afterward for changes to take effect.

Leave a comment:

• Right Stick/Triggers Not Working with FiveM

Remapping and everything works succesfully, have used my Xbox One controller several times, for some reason, if I leave it sitting for a bit, the right stick and left and right triggers stop working, The other key mappings still work, except for those which are essential for driving. I tried searching for a solution but the only one I found is Valorant specific, any help with this on FiveM?

Thanks
Working...
X