Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to turn mapping back on after disabling it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to turn mapping back on after disabling it?

I am loving the software for remapping console controls to a game.
    I know there is an option to disable the mapping via a key but I wasnt able to find one to re-enable the mapping?
    The game I am playing has a chat function and I rebound WASD to joystick now i cant use WASD when I wasnt to type letters.

Is there a way I can set this or is there a key to disable mapping and re-enable back on after?

Hey there!

Our commands work only while Remap is ON, so there is no way to enable it back again when it is off. However, we have two solutions that may help you with your case: Shift mode and Slots.

Both methods are described in this article — it is exactly about the keyboard and mouse remapped to the virtual controller. You may check this short video that also shows how to set the required Shift for your keyboard.

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
      Hey there!

Our commands work only while Remap is ON, so there is no way to enable it back again when it is off. However, we have two solutions that may help you with your case: Shift mode and Slots.

Both methods are described in this article — it is exactly about the keyboard and mouse remapped to the virtual controller. You may check this short video that also shows how to set the required Shift for your keyboard.
      Perfect! Thank you! The toggleable slots was exactly the solution I has hoping for so i can toggle when i need to chat without holding down another key.
      I have bought the full licence now so i can explore the other functionalities of the software.

Comment

Yay, great to know that now it works as you wanted

Have the best gaming experience with reWASD!

Comment

Working...
        X