Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mouse is not being treated/recognized as a controller input.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse is not being treated/recognized as a controller input.

I recently download this profile https://www.rewasd.com/community/con...801300db39867d
    which remaps the controller buttons, and joysticks to my keyboard and mouse respectively.
    The keyboard works fine, but the mouse just behaves like a regular mouse.
    I have grouped the devices together correctly, and they work in and out of said game, but my mouse always behaves regularly despite what I do.

Hello! Please go to License ( at the bottom right) and check Advanced mapping feature. Is it available?

Also, in the detection mode, the mouse is displayed when pressed as expected?

Comment

Yes I have the lifetime license (24.99), and the mouse is displayed when I enter detection mode. Still not working.

Comment

Could you please show me your group, like I have it here? Both keyboard and mouse with their names and icons:

Click image for larger version

Name:	cb2245abf0.jpg
Views:	377
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	230236

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	rewasd.png
Views:	359
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	230274

Here it is.
          I'm also on a laptop.

Comment

Your screenshot shows that your mouse is initialized as a keyboard. Disband the group via [X] icon at the right, close the group editor, select your mouse at the left bottom corner, right-click on its name and select [Re-Initialize] option to initialize it as a mouse.

Your group also has Logitech virtual keyboard in it. Unless you are remapping your Logitech devices to keyboard keys via G-Hub, there is no need to add this device to the group.

Comment

Working...
            X