Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slots not changing with hotkeys

Hello,
    I assigned 2 different profiles on 2 different slots for my mouse and set the hotkeys for them in the settings, but I can't get it to work.
    Help is appreciated.

Screenshot:

Hi!

Please describe the setup you have:
    1. What mouse is used?
    2. What keyboard is used?
    3. Are they the same device in reWASD? On a screenshot you only have a USB Receiver selected, are both connected to it?
    4. If it is a Logitech device - is it set to work in onboard memory mode?

Comment

I tried it with a Logitech G Pro Wireless, Roccat Kone Pure, Steelseries Rivals 300 and the Keyboard I'm using is the Razer Blackwidow Lite.
      The GPW was the only one shown as USB Receiver, it's now shown as G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse after installing Ghub and no it's not set to onboard memory mode.

Comment

Never mind the GPW is back to USB Receiver as soon as I unplug it, but the remaps I tried worked, so it should be fine.

Comment

When using a Logitech mouse, an onboard mode is recommended, as this way your mouse would be the one sending keyboard inputs. Otherwise, they are sent from the virtual keyboard created by G-Hub, so you are required to add it to the group of devices for keyboard shortcuts to work.

Comment

Alright, but my issue is that I can't switch to any slot with the set key combo.

Comment

If you are trying to switch to another slot by pressing shortcuts on your keyboard - add this keyboard to the group with the mouse you are using.

Comment

It's working now, thank you!

Comment

Working...
                X