Pubg & REWASD Please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pubg & REWASD Please help!

Help! I've been trying to play PUBG with REWASD and my Xbox Elite controller. However, every time I load the game it recognizes the controller and tries to use the native controller settings vs the mapping I have setup in REWASD.

I have spent hours reading through forums and tech support articles and I cannot find a way to get PUBG to stop recognizing the controller. When looking at the REWASD PUBG home page (https://www.rewasd.com/community/gam...roller-support), I see the sentence "First of all, you can turn off the native Player Unknown Battlegrounds controller support completely", but I see no way to do that successfully. I've unchecked all the controller options in my steam settings, disabled the steam input in the game settings (through steam), and "forced off" the controller in big picture mode (also steam). But no matter what I do, PUBG recognizes the controller and forces me to use the controller settings vs the mapping I've setup in REWASD.

Any help with this would be so great!! Thank you!

To help you with this, we would need to see the config file you are using and if there are any other controllers connected to your PC besides your Xbox Elite.
    To find the file right-click on its name at the top left corner and select [Open file location] option.

Comment

Thank you. Sent you the config file.

Comment

The config file you are using remaps controller to keyboard keys and a mouse, yet lacks the [Mute] flag for the mappings, meaning that when you press a button on your controller, both controller and keyboard/mouse inputs are sent to the game, what results in the game selecting the controller and ignoring keyboard and mouse.

This case has two possible solutions:
        1. Force the game to use only keyboard and mouse and ignore the controller.
        2. Add [Mute] flags for all the mappings, re-apply the config and try again.
        You can add the flag for all mappings via the [Magic Wand] and [Mute all] option like this:

Click image for larger version  Name:	2022-03-05_4-03-58.png Views:	0 Size:	329.2 KB ID:	230673

Comment

Working...
        X