Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mouse movements stopped working, buttons still working.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse movements stopped working, buttons still working.

So, I was using the free trial to decide if this product is worth buying, for the xCloud service. I played for 4 days with everything working successfully on my keyboard and mouse. Yesterday a problem started tho:

When I activate any preset, instead of the mouse locking (as it usually did) I can still move the cursor through my screen freely, and inside the game it cant detect the mouse movement. If I press the buttons on my mouse it still works, inside the Rewasd the mouse is detected normally. On the xbox control preferences on windows it can detected when I press the mouse buttons as xbox buttons being pressed but it does not recognize the X and Y movements while I use it.

I tried to uninstall everything related to Rewasd using a uninstaller software and reboot the PC. Tried to update my drivers. Tried to reinstall rewasd from scratch. Tried to Remap everything, redetect the mouse. Delete the detections, clear the data on the properties of Rewasd. And the problem persist. I tried to redownload other presets as well. Every time the window appear telling me that the mouse will be locked and then... It doesnt.

My trial is still up, 10 days left. I really liked this software, but if it is going to bug like that I would not buy it of course.

Synapse is still working and detecting my mouse.

What could I do now?

Thanks in advance
    Attached Files

Trial period for additional features, like Advanced Mapping that is required to remap mouse to a stick of virtual controller, are only 3 days long from the moment they were activated (you are asked to do this when trying to apply a config that relies on the feature). You can check its status by clicking on icon and selecting the corresponding tab. Zero on the days counter means that trial period for that feature is over. To continue using it you will have to purchase a license with this feature(s) included. Make sure the required feature is selected in the cart before proceeding to the checkout.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
      Trial period for additional features, like Advanced Mapping that is required to remap mouse to a stick of virtual controller, are only 3 days long from the moment they were activated (you are asked to do this when trying to apply a config that relies on the feature). You can check its status by clicking on icon and selecting the corresponding tab. Zero on the days counter means that trial period for that feature is over. To continue using it you will have to purchase a license with this feature(s) included. Make sure the required feature is selected in the cart before proceeding to the checkout.
      Got it. Thank you very much for the explanation!

Going to acquire it right now.

Comment

Working...
      X