Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dualsense Buttons went crazy after reWASD gyroscope remapping

Hi there guys,
    I need your help to solve this issue: I used to play with my Dualsense with my PC and android smartphone.
    I always used it with moth my devices, never with others, without problems and I was enjoying my gaming sessions
    both on computer and in the bed with ePSXe.
    Till a day I had the great idea to remap the controller on reWASD to use the gyroscope as mouse.
    After this, I notidced that playing with in Android was not possible anymore.
    I tryed to reset my controller by holding its button in the back, then I also tried to configure it as a Microsoft Xbox controller, and again nothing
    changed. Then I unchecked the "Hook controller button" option in reWASD, and also this didn't work.
    I thought to clear all data in reWASD but I don't know if this may even get things worsen.
    So I hope you can give me some tip, and I want to thank you in advance for your help and time!

Hello!
    When remap is disabled, reWASD no longer affects devices in any way. Also, when the config is active, it only works on the device where reWASD is installed.
    Or are you using an external device?

Comment

Working...
    X