Xbox Elite Remapping Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox Elite Remapping Issue

I recently purchased the Xbox Elite 2 controller and a full reWASD license with the intention of remapping the rear buttons. All of them seem to be remapping correctly except for the top right (see attached image). No matter what I map it to, only executes the "A" native button action. Anyone else have this issue? Any fix? Thanks.

EDIT: It does execute the mapped button, however, it also executes the "A" action as well. I've also tried muting the native behavior, but it still executes the native behavior anyway.

Click image for larger version  Name:	XboxElite.png Views:	2 Size:	374.5 KB ID:	230783
    Last edited by retirba; 10.03.2022, 21:56.

Hello!

Xbox Elite Series 2 has a default configuration for paddles that assigns XYBA to them. To make paddles work, you need to:
    1. Open Xbox Accessories App
    2. Create an "empty" profile with unmapped paddles and with no additional mappings on other buttons
    3. Clone this profile and apply to all 1-3 physical slots
    4. Now you can open reWASD and assign additional actions to them.

Comment

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
      Hello!

Xbox Elite Series 2 has a default configuration for paddles that assigns XYBA to them. To make paddles work, you need to:
      1. Open Xbox Accessories App
      2. Create an "empty" profile with unmapped paddles and with no additional mappings on other buttons
      3. Clone this profile and apply to all 1-3 physical slots
      4. Now you can open reWASD and assign additional actions to them.
      This worked! Thank you so much!

Comment

Working...
      X