Right Analog Stick gets stuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right Analog Stick gets stuck

Hello Guys, I have a question, I recently decided to make a combo on my right trigger that when activated it makes my analog stick go down by -22 percent. The only thing is that after certain movements, it breaks and makes my analog stick get stuck on a certain position. I don't have my config file at the moment but all i did on the combo was : R2 then a pause of 100,R3 down at -22 Relative Deflection, then another pause of 100 and lastly all keys up on R2 release. i also have "Hold until release" on. Let me know what you guys think, is there better ways of achieving what im trying to do? Is my combo wrong or is it just not achievable?

Hi!
    If I understood you correctly, then your combo looks like this:

I checked it many times on the gamepad tester and did not find any sticking.

Also, please specify which version of reWASD is installed on your PC.

Comment

That's exactly what i have. So i noticed that its certain small movements, for example if you click the R2 trigger and move your analog stick around in different directions you will see it get stuck. On mine its usually when im pointing my analog stick towards slightly lowered than the middle right of the circle. I attached a picture of what i mean. I am using the newest version i believe is 6.1.0
      Attached Files

Comment

As I mentioned, I can't reproduce this stickiness either through a combo or through a simple combination of holding the trigger + small movements of the analog stick.

I need to know the exact version of reWASD installed on your PC and ideally get your config file to recreate your case exactly.
        You can see the exact build version by opening Preferences → General:

Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
        I need the corresponding *.rewasd file.

Comment

Let me get home in a few minutes and ill reply back to this thread. Thank you for even taking the time to look into this. When this combo is working its phenomenal so I hope its a simple fix as updating my rewasd. I also know its not my controller because i have used a few other ones and have the same issue so ill get back to you a bit later.

Comment

Having dug a little deeper in this direction, I can confirm that sticking occurs with frequent use of such a combo.
            We'll try to fix it, but I can't even give you a rough timeline.

Stay tuned for updates!

Comment

Working...
            X