curve bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• curve bug

you can see i've selected default and custom curve is still showing.
    Attached Files

1. Does this bug keep repeating?

2. Try to Clear data.

Go to → General → Clear data button.

Then try to reproduce this bug again.

3. Also, what version of reWASD is installed on your PC?

Comment

yes it happens often. running version 6.1.0.5555

I will try the above mentioned and will report.

Comment

confirmed, suggestion did not work and am still unable to have a default curve on a shift layer.

Comment

Please download and install latest build of reWASD (6.1.0.5615) from our site and check if issue persists.

Comment

Hello!

The curve issue was fully resolved in reWASD 6.1.1, already released. Would be grateful if you check how it works.

Comment

I was able to work with this version for a few hours now, and after some extensive testing I can say that it does work as expected. Would be nice to export and import curves.

Comment

Great news, thank you for checking!

As for the exporting, are you about the ability to copy all the settings and paste to another config? Will it work for you?

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
                  Great news, thank you for checking!

As for the exporting, are you about the ability to copy all the settings and paste to another config? Will it work for you?
                  If I want to replicate a curve I like to another shift, I use the copy and paste method. However, I like to test a lot of different curves for myself and I'd like to be able to save them (export) and use later (import) without having to press the up or down arrows on the curve precise editor 600 times to get to my desired coordinate because the precise editor doesn't allow us to type in coordinates and take.

Comment

We have no means to import/export Response curves. Closest we can do at the moment is to copy&paste it along with the mapping.

Currently it is possible to enter the values directly (with numbers), though the allowed range for each value will be limited by the nearby values, so inputting values from the biggest to lowest is recommended.

Comment

I also think that import export curve would be good idea. Or add a copy paste curve. Or maybe adding an import and copy option would be your best bet. Because sometimes we have different mappings on our layers that we don't want to influence.

Click image for larger version

Name:	copycurve.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	231307

Comment

Got your idea, thank you!

Will consider adding it soon

Comment

also, just found another problem with curve editor. if i have 2 shift layers using custom shift, one overwrites the other. so if i change the curve in my second shift, the main layer is also affected.

Comment

I tried to reproduce this issue from my side, but failed.
                            Could you provide a little more information
                            1. What version of reWASD are you using?
                            2. Specify the exact steps you follow to reproduce this bug
                            3. Ideally, if you could record a video of what you are doing in the reWASD interface

Thanks in advance.

Comment

I have recorded a video. How would you like for me to send it to you? It seems I cannot upload such things via this forum.

Comment

Working...
                              X