Flydigi Controller Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flydigi Controller Support

I just recieved my new Flydigi Vador 2 controller i purchased for $65 on Amazon the other day, I purchsed it soley because i read about REWASD support they just added for this controller. However i have faced a up-hill battle all evening trying to get the little guy to work. REWASD will only recognize the controller as a nintendo switch pro controller i also can not get the flydigi software to reconize the controller at all (i really never intend to use that software i only want to use the controller with REWASD) anyhow i am running this on a alienware 17 R4 with windows 10 i have tried wireless connecting with the supplied dongle and a wired connection the controller. The lights indicate that the controller has connected, & rewasd immediately connects as a switch controller. Also windows is calling it a PRO controller. any help or suggestions would be greatly apricated as i am stumped completely i updated my REWASD software to 6.1.0.5575 and as far as can tell its suppose to have support for this controller. Thanks in advance I have not posted here before but i have read thru these forums and everyone seems to be very helpful.

As far as we know, this controller can work in two modes: Android mode and Xbox mode.
    Have you tried changing the mode? How does reWASD detect your gamepad in different modes?

Comment

it does not seem to fully connect in android mode because the blue light never stops blinking but REWASD still picks it up as a switch controller. Another thought i was wondering about is do you need to install the factory software completely in order for REWASD to recognize the controller properly? i have had no success getting the software to recognize the controller either.

Comment

Well I got it figured out. I needed to connect to my android phone 1st then use the flydigi Game Center app to update my controller game pad firmware. Also it has go thru a Activation process for the controller as well. After I completed those steps the PC software & REWASD both recognized the controller properly. Hope this helps someone out in the future.

Comment

Originally Posted by Jericho_7B View Post
          Well I got it figured out. I needed to connect to my android phone 1st then use the flydigi Game Center app to update my controller game pad firmware. Also it has go thru a Activation process for the controller as well. After I completed those steps the PC software & REWASD both recognized the controller properly. Hope this helps someone out in the future.
          GReat, I have two of Flydigi and works perfect

Comment

Originally Posted by MuSoL79 View Post

GReat, I have two of Flydigi and works perfect
            Did you also have to update the firmware? I have a Flydigi being shipped from China but I'm not looking forward to installing their software on my phone.

Comment

Originally Posted by Mezu5 View Post

Did you also have to update the firmware? I have a Flydigi being shipped from China but I'm not looking forward to installing their software on my phone.
              I think yes, but dont remember well, have this for a year and vader 2 2 years now, sorry

Comment

Creo que he escrito antes lo mismo pero no lo veo en el foro...
                Lo vuelvo a escribir: necesito que al pulsar R2 + L2 que es en COD apuntar y disparar, se active por ejemplo uno o dos botones, la X y el O que es en ese juego saltar y agachar ahora lo que hago es tener el boton X en el combo de pulsar y mantener en R2 mientras baja un poco el joystick

Comment

If you need a special action mapped to R2 and L2 pressed together, you should try Shortcuts.
                  Have you tried to create the one?

Comment

To answer Mezu5 yes i did have to update the firmware on the controller and i did have to install the Flydigi software for android to get it to work. Also i only got it to recognize the controller when connected via the USB cable, i have still not been able to get the controller to connect using the blue tooth? i was wondering what mode does REWASD recommend connecting in to get the controller to work wirelessly? android mode or 2.4 dongle mode?

Comment

reWASD doesn't work with Bluetooth connection of Flydigi controllers, as for this connection is created for mobile devices. But with a dongle, you can use the controller wirelessly and remap it in reWASD on the PC. The mode should be the same — Android.

Comment

so i need to connect via dongle in android mode? i thought the dongle only connected via the 2.4 & the android mode used a standard blue tooth type connection. So the correct way to get the controller to connect to REWASD is to plug in the dongle into a usb slot, then turn on the controller and switch to android mode( +button + B button) on the Vador 2 and then it should connect?
                        i will try this again when i get home but im pretty sure i have done that and it always connects as a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller. i will let you know if it works or not thanks for the quick reply

Comment

Working...
                        X