upper left back paddle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• upper left back paddle

No matter what I do, the upper left back paddle remains mapped to the "Y" button. Even if I unmap both the upper back paddle and the "Y" button, when I press that paddle, it triggers the "Y" button in game.

If you are talking about an Xbox Elite controller, you have to unmap all paddles in all profiles in Xbox Accessories app before you can remap them properly in reWASD.

Just in case, upload your config here so we could check it.

Comment

I don't know how to upload my config, but I did unmap them with the accessories app and it's working perfectly now.

Comment

Nevermind, still won't unmap, looks like all the back paddles are not unmapping. How do I upload my config?

Comment

[Upload attachments] button on the reply form should do the trick. You can find the config file by right-clicking on its name and selecting [Open file location] in reWASD.

Comment

Ok, here it is. The issue seems to be intermittent. It worked for about the last 20 minutes as intended, but now has gone back to being mapped.
            Attached Files

Comment

Everything looks normal with the config.

Does only that one paddle happen to send [Y] input, or other buttons send the non intended inputs too even with the [Mute] flag enabled for them?

Speaking of Xbox Elite: what version of firmware do you have on it? Version 5.13 is known to have issues with paddles and it doesn't seem like we have a working solution for that at the moment.

Comment

It appears to be an issue with multiple paddles. How do I check the version?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	2022-03-13_5-28-19.png
Views:	259
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	230901
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	2022-03-13_5-28-39.png
Views:	209
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	230902

Updating to 5.11 or 5.13 is not recommended.

Comment

Ya, it's currently 4.8, but I'm certain it's still an issue with accessories. I can fiddle around with accessories(restarting it/switching profiles) and it will begin working normally again.

Comment

Please ensure that you have applied the configs with unmapped paddles in Xbox Accessories app for all three Slots. It may be a chance that some of the slots still have XYBA mappings, and so the controller doesn't work properly when you switch to them.

Comment

Working...
                      X