Cannot remap bumper + button combo commands on Xbox One controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot remap bumper + button combo commands on Xbox One controller

Hi all. I have been using the combo feature to remap my right bumper + B button to activate turbo B for the past couple weeks and recently this feature stopped working. Remapping R to simply turbo B works however.

Is there anyway to get the combo functionality back?

Hello!
    Please indicate if there were any changes before the problem appeared?

Also, send the config you are using. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles

Comment

I updated the reWASD software to 6.1.0

I'm not seeing a reWASD folder at the C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles file path. Here's a screenshot generated from the application however.

Comment

Hello!

In the default folder mentioned by RAM Stealer, you should see the folders with game names. Each one should include a config file. It may be a different folder only if you have changed it from Preferences -> My data tab. Still, the screenshot you shared is enough.

Please go to the main controller picture, choose your bumper and B, remap them to the virtual analogs and choose Mute, like I have it here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	a8fba2c6bc.png
Views:	227
Size:	305.2 KB
ID:	230935

Then, your shortcut will work with Turbo normally.

Comment

Thanks but it still doesn't work the way it used to. The goal is to have regular R functionality and only turbo B when the combination of R + B are pressed/held. When I mute R's native functionality, the button only does turbo B.

Comment

Please send your config so that we can see how you did it and check if it really doesn't work.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bmoe5VBcONpGxA.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	230951
            Right-click on the config name and open the file location. ​​​​​​​I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.

Comment

Config attached to this post.
              Attached Files

Comment

You have set [Mute] flag for [RB] and [B] is still the same. Please follow instructions in post #4 and map [RB] and [B] to themselves with [Mute] flag enabled.

As an alternative I can suggest to set [RB] to change to in hold mode and enable [Turbo] flag for [B] button there, like in the file attached.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally Posted by cyclet View Post
                  Config attached to this post.
                  Hey there!

I have updated your config to describe my idea. You may just import it, apply and check.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post

Hey there!

I have updated your config to describe my idea. You may just import it, apply and check.
                    Thanks for the config. I had forgotten about this thread but your config did the trick!

Comment

We are always happy to help!

Comment

Working...
                      X