Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• power a nano switch controller on pc issues

Hi, i bought the program rewasd.
    I bought this controller " in title " as for my son as hes 3 and likes shooting zombies in back for blood on Xbox PC pass..any way, so rewasd detects it as switch pro controller throw bt and when i set it to "switch to 360" all buttons work, apart from left and right sticks for movement and camera movement, but if i press sticks in its detected just 360 moment on both sticks are not detected on virtual controller. on steam works fine but wanted to work PC wide for non steam games. On joy.cpl shows "virtual 360 controller" but joy sticks will not work and i tried using windows calibration and the sticks still not detected..I have tried advance mapping but dint know what should press or tick that could fix the problem.
    can someone help me please?

thanks in advance.

Hello! Thank you for report. We are aware of this issue with PowerA Nano and will fix it in the future updates.

Comment

Originally Posted by RAM Stealer View Post
      Hello! Thank you for report. We are aware of this issue with PowerA Nano and will fix it in the future updates.
      That's great thank you, also am using Windows 11 encase makes a difference.

Comment

Hello lickmymidget !

We have released reWASD 6.1.1 version which fixes this issue. Please download it from rewasd.com to check.

Please note that you will need to make a full circle on your sticks once you start using the controller — this way they will be fully calibrated and will work properly.

Comment

Working...
        X