Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grouped JoyCon's inputs get jumbled if there's a shortcut.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grouped JoyCon's inputs get jumbled if there's a shortcut.

This is really weird.
    So, when I set a shortcut to Capture + Home (binding doesn't matter), it breaks one of the dpad buttons on the left joycon (second in group) and jumbles the dpad buttons in general (they don't trigger the right bindings anymore).
    When I set a shortcut involving the dpad and a face button on the right joycon, that made one of the dpad buttons trigger both its binding and the binding for the button that became broken simultaneously.
    Setting shortcuts that only involve the left JoyCon still causes the issue.
    Removing the shortcut fixes the issue.
    Moving the left JoyCon to the third spot in the device group fixes this issue.

PS: if I move the left JoyCon to the third spot in the group, it starts working fine, but the same time gyro in both controllers becomes decoupled - if there are any gyro bindings, they're active for each JoyCon instead of just the first one in the group and Gyro Off/Toggle bindings only affect the gyro of the JoyCon whose button is bound to Gyro Off/Toggle. This might be intended behaviour though, idk.

Cheers

Hello!

Unfortunately, at the moment, I can't check Joy-Cons, but we will do it asap, and I will let you know then.

Could you please go to Preferences ( at the bottom right) -> General tab and check the exact build number you have installed? If it is not 6.1.0.5615, I would kindly ask you to download it from rewasd.com and check again.

Also, could you please make a screenshot of your group with opened config? Need to see exactly how the devices are grouped, and which mappings are involved. Thanks in advance!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	JC.png
Views:	134
Size:	454.9 KB
ID:	231011
      Yeah it's the current build. Updated like 3 days ago due to another issue.

Comment

Hey! Please send your config and specify how JoyCon's are connected to the PC. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
        You need the correspondent *.rewasd file.

Comment

Originally Posted by RAM Stealer View Post
          Hey! Please send your config and specify how JoyCon's are connected to the PC. Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
          You need the correspondent *.rewasd file.
          For Any Controller.rewasd

I'm connecting via Bluetooth. I'm using a very overkill adapter (https://www.amazon.co.uk/EDUP-Blueto...rs%2C54&sr=1-3) so it's almost surely not a unique connection issue.

Comment

Thank you! Will get back once we have any news.

Comment

We have reproduced the issue and are working on the fix. Will keep you posted!

Comment

This sounds like an issue related to the post I just made.

Did this issue first arise following the 6.1.0 update?

Comment

Yes, this issue appeared in 6.1 and was fixed in 6.1.1 — released today

Please go to rewasd.com and download our latest version. It should be working OK with the new one.

Comment

Working...
                  X