Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Combining buttons

Hello all,

I need helping with combining the left trigger with left analog stick click in function. I want the left analog to keep clicking in as I hold the left trigger in, please help?
    Can this be done? and if so please tell me how
    I just bought the combo feature and am struggling to figure it out.

Thanks!

Hello!

I assume that you want to save the analog behavior of the trigger, right? In this case, you won't need combo — you should use trigger zones. Check the Left trigger and go to Zones option (at the bottom of the trigger's frame). Here, change the zone shape so the whole trigger works in a single zone (1). Then, map Left Stick Click (3) to this zone (2) and choose Turbo (4) if you want to get automated clicks. If you want the Left Stick to be pressed and hold all the time you are pressing the trigger, then Turbo should be removed:

Click image for larger version

Name:	e95cb8b740.png
Views:	172
Size:	366.0 KB
ID:	230993

Hope it will help! Please let me know if I understood your request correctly or if I am missing something.

Comment

OMG!! Thank you so much!
      I did what you said but I had to play about with it alittle bit, but it worked amazingly!

You're the best!! Thank you once again! 😀

Comment

Yay, thank you for letting me know

Have a great gaming experience then!

Comment

Originally Posted by Hasan247 View Post
          OMG!! Thank you so much!
          I did what you said but I had to play about with it alittle bit, but it worked amazingly!

You're the best!! Thank you once again! 😀
          Now you best sniping...

Comment

Working...
          X