turbo function on joystick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turbo function on joystick?

It seems turbo functionality is not available on joysticks, is there a way to implement a similar functionality differently? I'm trying to set it to undo in most software (ctrl+z) and would like to repeat when held.

Absolutely loving this software so far

To be able to tap multiple keys repeatedly you are required to have Key Combo and Rapid Fire features. If you have them activated, setting up a Combo like this:

Click image for larger version  Name:	2022-03-20_23-06-52.png Views:	0 Size:	49.4 KB ID:	231108

with a [Turbo] flag enabled for the mapping like this:

Click image for larger version  Name:	2022-03-20_23-07-10.png Views:	0 Size:	16.4 KB ID:	231109

should result in what you are asking for.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
      To be able to tap multiple keys repeatedly you are required to have...
      Sorry should have been more clear I meant on the analog part of the stick, example left on the stick is undo, right is redo. Works well already but can't hold to repeat, and turbo checkbox is not present.

Comment

Can't edit but here's an update:

Found how to make this work, and it actually works even better than I initially wanted. The turbo function is available when using zones, so I was able to map single press to high zone and hold repeat to low zone with turbo, allowing both relatively easy single presses and fast turbo press when held. Only issue is it can be hard to only hit the high zone, and sometimes this results in accidental double outputs. Would be cool to have a feature that works similarly to "Long Press" on the digital inputs.

Comment

That's a great solution! Yes, Turbo is available for zones only, happy to know that it works as you wish.

At the moment, we are not ready to add activators for the zones or analog controls (as for it is a bit more complicated as an ordinary digital buttons), but we will consider adding something like this in the future.

Comment

Working...
          X