Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double keyboard detected?

hiho,

i try to put my mouse in rewasd, but dont look like working (same in game)
    it look like rewasd detect my mouse like a keyboard, why? and how to fix this problem?
    so when i try to use it in game, it doesnt detect my mouse movements like controller movements, its so strange, it worked well with my old mouse (10€ random mouse)

thanks in advance
    Attached Files

Hello!
    You need to activate re-initialization from the context menu of your mouse. Here are the steps:
    1. Remove the group (in this window, press the "remove" icon at the right)
    2. Choose your mouse as an active device
    3. Press a right mouse button click to activate the context menu
    4. Choose Re-initialize option, and submit it as a mouse
    Here is a video that describes the steps above.

Comment

hi,

working well, thanks!!

have a nice day

Comment

Hello there
        Then it may be a chance that the device initialization is not completed correctly. Please follow these steps:
        1. Ungroup the Keyboard and Mouse, so all the devices are shown separately in the bottom left corner of the main window.
        2. Use Detection mode to find the correct Keyboard and Mouse. If you press the mouse button but see keyboard in reWASD, then you will need to re-initialize it (from the contextual menu of an active device): https://help.rewasd.com/interface/device-detection.html
        3. After you are sure about all the devices, please group Mouse and Keyboard and try to Apply your config and test it in joy.cpl or in a game

Comment

Working...
        X