Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ps now on pc using dualsenese ps5

Hello,
    I used rewasd for the first day and everything works fine after the day pass the rewasd not working anymore on ps now when i enter the game.
    Dualsense works fine when selecting a game and navigating the menus. Once I get into the game all buttons on the Dualsense stop working except for the PS Button in the middle of the Controller.
    I tried to reinstall ps now and rewasd but unfortunately nothing worked.
    I need your help.

Hello!

Please follow these tips:
    1. Apply your config BEFORE you start PS Now. Close PS Now, enable remap, start PS Now again.
    2. Ensure that you see this icon in PS Now:

Click image for larger version

Name:	e0f7640d32.jpg
Views:	275
Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	231315

It means that you are in a controller mode, and gamepad is a primary device.

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
      Hello!

Please follow these tips:
      1. Apply your config BEFORE you start PS Now. Close PS Now, enable remap, start PS Now again.
      2. Ensure that you see this icon in PS Now:

Click image for larger version

Name:	e0f7640d32.jpg
Views:	275
Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	231315

It means that you are in a controller mode, and gamepad is a primary device.
      Hi, I tried and does not work in any situation and in any game, please help me fix it.

Comment

Hello!
        Please send a screenshot of your config.

Comment

Please check one more thing for me. After you applied a config, please open joy.cpl (type joy.cpl in the Windows search and launch the suggested tool) and take a screenshot of the gamepad list you have there.

Comment

Working...
          X