need help getting this combo to work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help getting this combo to work

i want to create a combo where when i hold the right trigger, B is repeatedly clicked. the issue here is that it holds B rather than repeatedly click it. what can i do to achieve that?

Remap [RT] to [B] button and enable [Turbo] flag for it.

Please note, that [Rapid Fire] feature is required for this.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
      Remap [RT] to [B] button and enable [Turbo] flag for it.

Please note, that [Rapid Fire] feature is required for this.
      but i also want the original functionality of RT to remain at the same time

Comment

reWASD can provide a slightly different solution that would result in brief release of [RT] at some points: make a very long [Combo] of [B] button being pressed and released within [RT Press] and [RT Release] nodes with [Delay between keys] being 20ms and set [Turbo] flag with 1ms value for this mapping.

reWASD is unable to initiate multiple activators of the same type from the same button, so there is no way to auto-tap one button while holding another.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
          reWASD can provide a slightly different solution that would result in brief release of [RT] at some points: make a very long [Combo] of [B] button being pressed and released within [RT Press] and [RT Release] nodes with [Delay between keys] being 20ms and set [Turbo] flag with 1ms value for this mapping.

reWASD is unable to initiate multiple activators of the same type from the same button, so there is no way to auto-tap one button while holding another.
          puedes poner un ejemplo??, esto seria como disparar en Warzone y hacer que el jugador salte varias veces.

Comment

Claro, debería ser algo como esto:

--

Sure, it should be something like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	018417dfaa.png
Views:	193
Size:	148.7 KB
ID:	231434

Use el menú contextual para copiar y pegar B-press y B-release tantas veces como sea necesario para mantener presionado el gatillo. Asegúrese de presionar el gatillo al principio y soltarlo al final.

Use la opción "Retraso entre teclas" para establecer la duración de B presionado y la pausa entre saltos. Si necesita valores diferentes para ambos parámetros, deberá usar pausas ordinarias en su lugar.

Luego, agregue Turbo:

--

Use the context menu to copy and paste B-press and B-release as many time you may need to hold the trigger. Ensure that the trigger is pressed at the beginning and released at the end.

Use "Delay between keys" option to set the duration of pressed B and the pause between jumps. If you need different values for both parameters, you will need to use ordinary Pauses instead of it.

Then, add Turbo:

Click image for larger version

Name:	95dea9c3ca.png
Views:	140
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	231435

Comment

ok thanxs, I try

Comment

Working...
              X