Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug report

Bugs:

1. When alt-tabbing out with REwasd active, the bound keys become frozen and no input can be made until Rewasd was shutdown with Ctrl-Alt-Del. This seems to be related to the use of multiple configuration, as using only a single configuration avoids this problem.

2. When switching between configuration via hot key, the key that was held down at the time of switch becomes permanently active and cannot be turned off unless Ctrl-Alt-Del was pressed. This does not always happen when switching configuration while holding down another key.

My config is attached.
    Attached Files

Please provide more details on the issue.
    1. ALT-TAB-ing out from where?
    2. What do you mean by "multiple" and "single" configurations?
    3. "When switching between configuration via hot key" - do you mean when switching Slots?
    Your config seems to be using 2 mouse devices. Please specify what devices are you remapping with reWASD and detailed steps you are making that lead to the issue.

Comment

1. ALT-TAB-ing out from where?
        1. From full screen in-game to a window on the desk-top.
      2. What do you mean by "multiple" and "single" configurations?
        1. So this was not an issue when I only had the main configuration set-up. Once I started using "Shift Layer 1" and using a hotkey to toggle between Shift Layer 1 and the Main Configuration, these problems started happening.
      3. "When switching between configuration via hot key" - do you mean when switching Slots?
        1. I mean Switching from "Main Configuration" to "Shift Layer 1."
      Your config seems to be using 2 mouse devices. Please specify what devices are you remapping with reWASD and detailed steps you are making that lead to the issue.

1. The group I am currently using is the MM720 Gaming Mouse + OBINS AnnePro2 and nothing else. I did use a second mouse in the past, so perhaps that was not reflected in the config file.

2. To recreate the first issue, I simply have to alt-tab from full-screen in game to the desktop. The reWASD program will freeze and I can no longer register mouse inputs. This does not always happen but frequently (I'd say 50% of the time)

3. The second issue happens when I use my hotkey to switch between layers. After the switch, one of my keyboard keys which I bind to mouse movement will become stuck in a permanently pressed state. This happens infrequently.

Comment

Hello!
        Please make sure you have the latest version of reWASD 6.1.1 installed.
        Go to Preferences ( at the bottom right), General tab. Click Clear data button and confirm your action. Then wait until the GUI and tray agent appear and check again if the issue persists.

If it doesn't help, then please clarify the following: when you are in the game before using Alt+Tab, do you have an active Main Configuration or Shift 1 Layer?

Comment

Working...
        X