Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multiple controllers acting as one - is this possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple controllers acting as one - is this possible?

I haven't had a chance to dig into the software too much yet, but wanted to see if this is something I could achieve.

I mostly play games in steam or through various emulators using launchbox, and have a handful of different controllers for the type of game or console the game is for.

If I condense things I'd probably want to have the ability to choose from 3 bluetooth controllers (Dualsense, SNES using 8bitdo DIY PCB, Saturn using 8bitdo DIY PCB) and 1 wired controller (Arcade stick using the Brook universal fighting board)

The goal is to be able to use any of the controllers, and have Steam and Launchbox see whichever one I choose as the same virtual controller (Probably a 360 controller) regardless of which one I decide to turn on or plug in. This way I could take the time to configure everything, and not have to change anything when I decide to use another controller.

I can elaborate or clarify if needed, but does this sound doable?

Thanks!

Hello!
    It's possible and sounds simple enough.
    You need to group all 3 of your physically connected controllers into one device group.

Then you need to apply the configuration with the changes (mappings) you need to this group.
    In the Vrtual controller settings section, select the type of virtual controller you want to emulate (in your case, Xbox 360). And voilĂ  - the configuration will work for all your gamepads at the same time, and they will all be read by the system as one Xbox 360 controller.

Comment

Working...
    X