Doesnt work anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesnt work anymore?

So basically I use reWASD to use my Switch Controller on PC. It always worked but now it doesnt anymore I didnt change anything and honestly I dont know what changed.

Hello!

I will need more details please:

1. Do you use the original Switch Pro controller or a clone?
    2. Which reWASD version do you use? Please ensure that it is the latest one — reWASD 6.1.1. If not, please update from the official website.
    3. Which connection type do you use — Bluetooth or USB?
    4. What exactly do you mean by "doesn't work"? It is not detected in reWASD or the mapping do not work?

Comment

1. Yes the original Switch Pro Controller
      2. 6.1.1
      3. USB
      4. The controller is detected but it doesnt work when Im ingame

Comment

Thank you for the info!

If you are using a virtual controller in your config, then please try to restart the game with Remap turned ON. So, apply a config, then open the game with all its launchers. Also, disconnect other controllers from your PC if you have any of them. If you are not sure about the virtual gamepad, please send me the screenshot of your config in reWASD.

Comment

I am also having a problem with my combo license. It is no longer working for me after working for one day.

Comment

Originally Posted by iChillz View Post
            I am also having a problem with my combo license. It is no longer working for me after working for one day.
            Hello!
            We have received your request via email and all instructions are in our reply.

Comment

Working...
            X