Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help needed! Remapped to DualShock for PSNOW, but cannot shut off when not needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed! Remapped to DualShock for PSNOW, but cannot shut off when not needed

Remapped a dual sense Ps5 controller to DualShock for PSNOW perfectly, which is exactly what I wanted Rewasd for… but when I don’t need psnow I want to shut off mapping- due to the odd and inconsistent vibration with my Xbox elite 2 controller… however no matter what I can do to t will not disable when closing app, removing rewasd from connected devices etc… I know because when rewasd is not installed the light is pure white, but when rewasd is connected it rotates colors… how do I simply disable rewasr when I am using my Xbox controller? The only thing that has worked so far is completely uninstalling it the program.

Hello! When the config is applied to the device, Remap is ON will be written at the bottom left. Click this button to disable the active config.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_1.png Views:	0 Size:	139.7 KB ID:	231724

You can also disable the remap by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Delete or using the relevant option in tray agent.

Comment

So what’s tricky is I created a different profile with no remapping, but it looks like the controller is still picking up some settings somehow… in the bottom left corner is says “nothing is applied”… when I try and playfortnite the vibration is horrible there is no timing or rhyme or reason to when it vibrates so just looking to shut it off entirely, but even without remapping it looks like something in rewasd is being applied

Comment

I can tell because the LED light rotation is on as well at the center of the Xbox site 2 controller vs pure white… looking to just fully discontent rewasd when I want,

Comment

When the config is not applied, reWASD no longer affects the device. You can blacklist it to check - right-click on the device and select Do not show in reWASD.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2.png
Views:	281
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	231730

To later remove a device from the blacklist, go to Preferences → Blacklist.

Check that no other software affects your controller.

Comment

Thank you! Blacklisting the device and restarting the computer seemed to have worked! Much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
            X