Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Razer raiju tournament edition

Hi,

I have a razer raiju tournament edition, I purchased REWASD so I could remap the 4 extra buttons but it looks like it's not possible.
    Am I missing something or is this not supported?

Thanks in advance!

Hello!

Unfortunately, your controller doesn't report paddles as additional controls, and there is nothing we could do from our side. It may be possible only if Razer will cooperate with us and will send additional report for those buttons. If it is OK for you, you may try to post this suggestion to their team — because from our side, we are happy to cooperate with any device manufacturer.

Also, please take a look at our use case #30. It is not the same as full paddle remapping, but I hope it may be a workaround for you.

Comment

Hello,

Unfortunately the Razer raiju tournament edition does not have native mapping software, is it possible to get a refund?

Comment

Hello
        In this regard, please contact our support department via this email support-eml@disc-soft.com.

Comment

Originally Posted by SamDT View Post
          Hello,

Unfortunately the Razer raiju tournament edition does not have native mapping software, is it possible to get a refund?
          Hey there! Indeed, your controller doesn't have a mapping software. To remap paddles to the basic controls, you should use the special device's mode. Please check the guide here.

Also, there seems to be a mobile app to change the native button mappings. You may find more details in the product's guide.

Comment

Working...
          X