Hotkey not working when switching slots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotkey not working when switching slots

Hi, I am having issues with hotkeys not switching to a different slot. I read many articles and cannot find any solutions. I made sure each profile is designated to an assigned slot and made sure to press the "apply" button to save. When I switch manually, I get a confirmation that the slot is now active. However, when I try to use the hotkey, the slots do not switch at all. I also made sure that the hotkeys were assigned to the right keyboard/mouse. No articles seem to give a solution I am not sure what else to do at this point. I made a video so that you can see my configurations.

The issue is most likely with devices of your group. USB Receiver seems to be a receiver for a wireless mouse. And your second device seems to be a virtual input device, which is most likely not your actual keyboard.

Disband all groups you have (video shows two), initialize the device marked with [?], then use Device detection mode to find your actual keyboard and mouse and set them up in a group with keyboard being first in it (important).

Comment

Believe it or not, that corsair virtual input device is actually came from corsair RGB ram of your PC . (I got the same thing...) Feel free to blacklist it in rewasd if you are not using any input device from corsair for now.

If you are using logitech mouse , base on the model, it may split into two devices, one is mouse , one is virtual keyboard. You may group them together and assign profile to it. But assign to the mouse alone is good enough.

Comment

Working...
      X