Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox 360 controller + PS Remote Play (PS5) = No In game vibration

Hello everyone,

Context: Want to play remotely on a PS5 (PS Remote Play) from a PC (Win10) using an Xbox 360 controller connected to the PC via the MS Wireless receiver.
    Issue: I've tried several games and none of them provide in-game vibration (e.g. your character gets hit, the controller should vibrate)
    Additional context: Currently using a ReWASD trial, not sure if that makes any difference.
    Question: Is this a limitation or am I just being stupid and not able to toggle a setting?...just wanted to ask the community for confirmation.

Please let me know if any additional info is required.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hey there!
    This may be due to a PS5 game compatibility issue with our virtual DualShock 4.
    And unfortunately, we cannot check it from our side.
    However, you can check if the vibration is working inside the reWASD config.
    To do this, apply the config and click on your controller icon in the lower left corner of reWASD.
    Or run a vibration test on the gamepad tester.

Comment

Hey 1ncorrect! Thank you for the fast reply, please see my comments below.
      However, you can check if the vibration is working inside the reWASD config.
      To do this, apply the config and click on your controller icon in the lower left corner of reWASD.
      Or run a vibration test on the gamepad tester.
      • Clicking on the Xbox 360 controller icon (inside reWASD) and running the vibration test on https://gamepad-tester.com has the same result: Vibration works.
      This may be due to a PS5 game compatibility issue with our virtual DualShock 4.
      • Is this something that is on the roadmap to be included in a future release of the product or will this aspect not be addressed? (Trying to understand if this achievable or if I should abandon the idea)

Comment

Hello! Unfortunately, we can't tell at the moment, as for we haven't tested PS5 console yet.

It may depend on the game itself, and in this case, there is nothing we could do. It might be better to contact Remote Play community to ask others who use the similar setup — DS4 controller with PS5 console.

Comment

Working...
        X