Elite 2 mappings not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite 2 mappings not working

So to start off I want to say sorry if someone has posted something similar, I searched and did not find anyone with a similar issue but non the less here is my issue

I have an elite series 2, I am trying to remap some keys to my paddles but its just plain not working. I watched a few videos and followed the steps and I do not see anything that I got wrong, all 2 of my profiles have nothing mapped to the paddles, I have stuff mapped to the paddles in rewasd and applied and nothing happens. Controller is up to date as well as a fresh install of rewasd.

Please if anyone has anything else to try let me know

The latest firmware for Xbox Elite Series 2 makes paddles undetectable. You are required to roll back the firmware to version 4.8 for the controller to work properly with reWASD.

Check this post or this blog for details and instructions.

Comment

Originally Posted by lowboihen View Post
      So to start off I want to say sorry if someone has posted something similar, I searched and did not find anyone with a similar issue but non the less here is my issue

I have an elite series 2, I am trying to remap some keys to my paddles but its just plain not working. I watched a few videos and followed the steps and I do not see anything that I got wrong, all 2 of my profiles have nothing mapped to the paddles, I have stuff mapped to the paddles in rewasd and applied and nothing happens. Controller is up to date as well as a fresh install of rewasd.

Please if anyone has anything else to try let me know
      Yep, that was it. Works like a dream now

Comment

Working...
      X