Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will ReWASD combine Azeron and mouse into one virtual gamepad controller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will ReWASD combine Azeron and mouse into one virtual gamepad controller?

I'm thinking of a game like Mad Max, where you can't use mouse and analog controller simultaneously. Would ReWASD allow me to combine the thumbstick (and keys, for that matter) on an Azeron with a mouse into a virtual gamepad so that Mad Max sees it as one controller? And would the mouse aspect translate well enough to be useful? Would it control the view like a mouse or would it not work the way I am wanting it to?

And is ReWASD for a PC user basically doing what XIM Apex does with regard to this kind of combining?

Thanks!

Hello!

Yes, you can combine any supported device into a group, and this way emulate a single virtual controller from up to 4 different devices. After the group is done, please assign the mappings of the virtual controller to the buttons of Azeron and to all required mouse controls.

The mouse mapped to the virtual stick doesn't work exactly as a mouse, but with a bit of tuning, you won't see much difference. I would suggest checking this post and video — both with tips about how to tune your physical mouse mapped to a virtual stick.

And is ReWASD for a PC user basically doing what XIM Apex does with regard to this kind of combining?
    Yes, we have similar functionality. But for reWASD, you do not need to have a controller at all — our virtual controller will be created from any device.

Comment

That's great to hear!

Comment

Working...
      X