Shift Modifier for mouse sensitivty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shift Modifier for mouse sensitivty

Really sorry if this has been asked before. I spent much time looking for an answer.

I use a Xbox Elite 2 and I want to use one of the back button (while holding) to change the sensitivity of the mouse and reset it back when I release the trigger. It helps me to be more precise when it comes to pick up things.

I tried using the "shift layer" but changing the mouse settings change it for all my layers. I'm really new to this software and have been using another product for years, so I'm a little lost on how to set something so easy

Thank you for any help ! Great product by the way !

Hello
    You are doing everything right. You can implement it with Shift Layer
    You should adjust the response of the mouse exactly in the shift layer settings which you use while holding the shift activator.
    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for your answer. if I don't see the "Advanced" section, what do I need to activate ?
      Attached Files

Comment

Ahh nevermind. I just figured out the mechanism. By pressing the Shift modifier button, I get the new layout in which I can modifier my right joystick (mouse). Thank you.

Comment

Hey there!

If you are using the mouse mappings on the stick, you can also change the mouse sensitivity for this stick inside this Shift layer only. Here is where you should change it:

Click image for larger version

Name:	068bbcdaf4.png
Views:	272
Size:	245.2 KB
ID:	231913

Comment

Exactly, you're right. I was looking on the button section and not the right stick. I understand now ! Thank you very much for your help.

Comment

• reWASDer
              reWASDer commented
              Editing a comment
              that was a superfast posting

Originally Posted by S0meone78 View Post
            Ahh nevermind. I just figured out the mechanism. By pressing the Shift modifier button, I get the new layout in which I can modifier my right joystick (mouse). Thank you.
            Yeah, exactly, all the things that should be active when you press your Shift Jump, should be adjusted in the correspondent Shift layer. You can add up to 4 new ones.

Comment

Working...
            X