Help with turbo and recoil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with turbo and recoil

Can someone please help or upload a warzone nonrecoil config? I've spent hours today alone trying to figure it out with the combo editor and turbo. I just need a basic config for gamepad.

Also would like to know where to learn how to make pressing b paddle on elite controller slide cancel

You can check out Call of Duty: Warzone configs created by our users at our Community page here.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
      You can check out Call of Duty: Warzone configs created by our users at our Community page here.
      Thanks but I can't find one that is no recoil that is actually working with and without turbo and I've been trying for hours.

Comment

For information on how to make a recoil compensation combo check cases #20 and #19 in the Use Cases section of our Online Guide.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shion View Post
          For information on how to make a recoil compensation combo check cases #20 and #19 in the Use Cases section of our Online Guide.
          Es necesario poner al final que el joystick vuelva a su posición inicial, yo creo que no lo pongo pero si vuelve a su estado al dejar de presionar el botón

Comment

Yes, it is important not to forget about it.

Comment

Working...
            X