PS3 Navigation INVERT L2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS3 Navigation INVERT L2

So, I'm using reWASD to connect the PS3 Navigation wireless to my pc and using the PS3 Navigation to control a DMX software. I would like to know if it is any way that I can INVERT the L2 signal.

something like... if the L2 at the normal position (without any pressure) is 0 and when I press the L2 till the end is 100... is the any way that i can invert the signal so when I press the L2 to the max, it return a value of 0 ?

Hey there!

Not sure if I understood you properly, so please give me a bit more details.
    • Do you need the trigger to perform as analog control still?
    • Does it mean that your trigger should be pressed always when it is not pressed at all? So, when physically it is 0, you want to get 100?

Comment

Sorry if my post was a little confusing.. english is not my first language.

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
      • Do you need the trigger to perform as analog control still?
      Yes, still analog

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
      • Does it mean that your trigger should be pressed always when it is not pressed at all? So, when physically it is 0, you want to get 100?
      Yes. I want just to invert the output values. When the L2 is physically not being touched the output value is the same as if it WAS.
      ----

let me explaining a little better why I need this.

I'm using the PS3 Navigation to control a software, inside this software I want to control a fader, my desire behavior is:
      When I press the L2 trigger, the fader goes down... from 100 to 0 and when I released the trigger, the value goes from 0 to 100 (still maintaining the analog characteristics),

But both reWASD and the Software doesn't allow me to invert the fader or the output values of the L2 trigger.

Comment

Could you clarify what "fader" is and how it should work?
        We can think about how to implement your idea, but we need to clearly understand what it is for and what function should be performed.

Comment

First... thank you all for your attention to my request!

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
          Could you clarify what "fader" is and how it should work?
          We can think about how to implement your idea, but we need to clearly understand what it is for and what function should be performed.
          To better explain.. I recorded a video

in the video, when I press the L2 you can see the FADER and KNOB going from 000% to 100% and the circle at the right going from Black to White.
          at 0:20 second mark I manually change the fader to 100% and press the L2, immediately the fader goes to 000%

I need the OPOSITE behavior, i need the output from the PS3 Navigation L2 trigger sends an inverted signal.

this program showed in the video is used to control Light Fixtures, I work as Light Designer at various clubs in Brazil... so I wish to use the PS3 Navigation to temporarily blackout all the lights with the L2 and its analog behavior, but for that I need that the OUTPUT signal from the controller is at 100% when not pressed so the lights could stay on, otherwise, as you can see in the video, I would have to keep L2 pressed all the time for the light to stay on

Comment

Thank you for your suggestion. Our team will check how it is possible to implement it in reWASD

Comment

Working...
            X