Anti recoil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti recoil

I've started looking into creating anti recoil just a simple pull-down of the thumb stick I've had it working correctly with the combo and using turbo and everything was fine and I think one of the questions what the software asks me was do I want it to make the stick return to centre and I said yes but for some reason now I do the anti recoil the stick stays down at the bottom so my character in game is just pointing at the floor and I can't get him back to Central position once the anti-recoil kicks in I don't know what I've done wrong or why he's doing that

Hello!
    Please send me the config you are using.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_8.png
Views:	2930
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	232049

You can find your config by right-clicking on the profile name and open the file location.

Comment

Hi thanks for the offer but I'm not going to learn if other people do it for me I'll figure it out

Comment

Originally Posted by grampsmeister View Post
        Hi thanks for the offer but I'm not going to learn if other people do it for me I'll figure it out
        We need your config in order to better understand how to help you. If, nevertheless, you cannot find a solution - send the config, and we will definitely look.
        However, I wish you good luck in finding a solution

Comment

the issue was that pubg does not like mixing two inputs i was using all mouse keyboard inputs on my config reWASD does not support mouse macro anti recoil so i has two change the thumbstick on the right controller from mouse to controller to get the anti recoil to work and that then confused pubg as to what was being used a controller or a keyboard mouse the inventory has two different ways it works 1 for controller 1 for mouse keyboard and also the character movement kept getting stuck in walk speed

Comment

Yes, it is better to use only one type of input. Use Mute to disable native keyboard and mouse input.

Comment

Working...
            X