Long press toggle remap doesn't work with triggers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long press toggle remap doesn't work with triggers

Hi. This has been happening for a good while, but the long press remap no longer works with the triggers.
    When I map a toggle by long pressing R2 or L2, the remap works like I mapped it with a single press instead. This doesn't happen with any other button, just the triggers,

Hello!
    Please send me the config you are using.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_8.png
Views:	179
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	232072

You can find your config by right-clicking on the profile name and open the file location.

Comment

It happens with every config but here's the one I use the most
      Attached Files

Comment

We have fixed this issue in the new patch. Download the latest build of reWASD on the site and install. The problem should be solved after that.

Comment

Originally Posted by RAM Stealer View Post
          We have fixed this issue in the new patch. Download the latest build of reWASD on the site and install. The problem should be solved after that.
          You sure? I clicked "check update" and it says the software is up to date (6.2.0)

Comment

Originally Posted by 35antonio View Post

You sure? I clicked "check update" and it says the software is up to date (6.2.0)
            Yes, please update from the website manually. We have quickly re-released the fix which won't be send to those who have installed 6.2 version previously. The users who have previous versions, will get this build instead of the one that you already have now.

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post

Yes, please update from the website manually. We have quickly re-released the fix which won't be send to those who have installed 6.2 version previously. The users who have previous versions, will get this build instead of the one that you already have now.
              Oh. Thanks a lot!

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post

It's fixed! Thanks a lot for the help! Have a great week.

Comment

Nice! Have a great week too

Comment

Working...
                  X