Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New User - Trying to play Overwatch via PS Remote Play on my PC, having troubles.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New User - Trying to play Overwatch via PS Remote Play on my PC, having troubles.

Hey everyone,

brand new user here, just bought the combo license pack and am trying to configure my application to work with PS Remote Play. So far I'm having no luck, I've watched countless youtube videos and scoured forums... I'm just stuck. If someone could help that would be wonderful.

As it is now, I have my PS5 turned on, I can see it on my TV across the room, I downloaded PS Remote Play on my PC and I started it up, and they are up and running. So i can successfully control my PS5 with my keyboard from my desk across the room. I downloaded REWASD and paid the full price for all of the features, and I set up a configuration for (what i think) maps the mouse and keyboard to my game buttons. But every time I press 'Apply' and mouse over to my PS Remote Play window to play overwatch, nothing is detected.. no mouse movements, no keystrokes.

Is there a youtube video or a step by step guide someone can recommend? This is all quite complicated and I'd like to get this up and running.

Thanks in advance!

Hello
    Please follow this guide.
    Don't hesitate to ask if any errors pop up. We are always ready to help!

Comment

Miron4ik42 Thank you for your reply! that link you sent is returning a 404 error however. A guide would be very helpful though. Do you know of an updated link?

Comment

Updated the link. Please check again.

Comment

Shion thank you very much. I went through it and am following the guide for "I want to emulate PS4 controller for Remote Play and map it to keyboard and mouse

" which is exactly what I'm trying to do! And I was able to apply the preset remote play filter and the Mouse works in game! for camera movement and abilities, but my keyboard isnt working. I'm not sure what the issue is as all of the key mappings look to be correct.

One potential issue I think may be causing this is step 3 on this list reads "If you want to use PS4 Remote Play without controller, you’ll need to change the Virtual Gamepad settings from default Xbox 360 to DualShock 4 controller. Follow the link to learn how to accomplish that!"

I went to the virtual devices tab from the button on the right, and no where there does it show an option to change xbox 360 to DualShock 4? I only see mouse sensitivity settings.

Thanks in advance for any insight you may have around this.

Comment

Miron4ik42 just tagging you as well. Sorry if these are too many comments back to back

Comment

I suggest checking if you have a proper keyboard selected (disband all the groups you have and use Device detection mode) and that keyboard is initialized as one (check case #24 here for a solution).

Comment

Thanks very much that got it working

Comment

Working...
                X