Xbox Elite Series 2 + Keyboard Binds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox Elite Series 2 + Keyboard Binds

I want to have two of the paddles on my Elite bound to keyboard.

I *had* this set up and working absolutely perfectly. Then I went to change something (I think initially I was trying to create a new game profile), and now I cant get it to set up that same way again.

I've updated reWASD, completely reset the app and started from scratch, but I can't make those two paddles activate the keyboard inputs.

Not sure what I did the first time to make it work, or if theres something in the updated reWASD that I messed up elsewhere.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hello.
    1. Please send a screenshot of the full reWASD window with your paddle mappings
    2. Check what version of your controller's firmware is in Xbox Accessories?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

I just ran the updater in Xbox accessories earlier, it says there's no more updates available.

Included is the screenshot of the paddle maps, lemme know if you need something else.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hopefully I don't get in trouble for this. But it says my post was unapproved, I think because of the attachment.

I just ran the updater in Xbox accessories earlier, so theres no more updates there (it says that as well in the accessories app.)

Heres the paddle bindings:

Comment

Most likely, you have received the latest beta firmware.
          The latest beta firmware (5.13) makes it impossible for us to detect paddles as independent buttons. The only solution we know of so far is to roll back the firmware to the stable (4.8) version.
          Check this blog for details.

Comment

oh wow. It was indeed on 5.13, and rolling it back fixed it immediately.

Will not update firmware again!

Thank you very much for the timely responses!

Comment

We are always happy to help!

Comment

Not sure if this was locked, this is a VERY minor thing but while I have you anyway. when I updated reWASD it changed the color of the Xbox LED, and no matter what I do, I cant seem to return it to the default "white" that is standard on the controller. Is there any way I can do that?

Comment

Please send a screenshot of the LED settings section from .
                  Also, what type of controller connection are you using?

Comment

I have a Wireless dongle for the Elite.

the color on the physical LED is sort of like a cream/offwhite color rather than that "pure white" that is normal.

Comment

1. Check the Prevent other apps from using LED box.
                      2. Do you want the color to change only when the remap is enabled?
                      3. Are you applying the config to slot 2? The screenshot of the settings you sent is only applied when the config is applied to slot 2.

Comment

1: I have prevent checked, still has the off-white kinda color.

2: I just want the pure-white color all the time.

3: I know I only sent the one screenshot, but I have *all* slots set to the same thing as in the 2nd screenshot. Solid Glow, White, Loop across the board. For all 4 slots.

Comment

When reWASD is not running, do you get a different color?

Comment

Yes. And even with reWASD open, when I first turn the controller on, its pure-white for a second or so until reWASD kicks in and then it goes to an off-whiteish color.

Comment

Do other colors that you assign in reWASD work?

Comment

Working...
                              X