Irprops.cpl in reWASD Folder flagged by windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irprops.cpl in reWASD Folder flagged by windows

Hello everyone, I just made this account to share this issue I've been having since yesterday.
    At startup an error windows pops up saying that "C:\Program Files\reWASD\Irproprs.cpl is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error." Is this file supposed to be in there? or is it a virus that named itself something incospicuos?

My antivirus scan doesn't flag it as dangeorus and it's a 0 kb file with nothing inside, should I delete it? should I try to unistall and reinstall reWASD?

tbh the main reason why I decided to make this a post instead of simply reainstalling the program is to help anyone who might have the same issue.

Hello,
    This file doesn't apply to reWASD. Please reinstall the software. Also, make sure you download reWASD from our official site, or if you are a paid user, through your personal account.
    Please let us know if the issue still persists.

Comment

Thank you, yes I uninstalled reWASD, deleted anything left in the folder (Irproprs.cpl was left there) and reinstalled and it still works perfectly.

Have a nice day!

Comment

Working...
      X