Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to this, help with mapping movement controls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to this, help with mapping movement controls?

Hey! Recenty, I bought ReWASD and it's been great so far, but I have problems with mapping a particular function of the game I'm playing (and unfortunately there are no pre-made configs).

For some functions, such as shaking trees or fishing, you need to be holding your mouse's left button down and simultaneously moving your mouse left and right (with fishing it's holding mouse button down and moving the mouse up and down but I think right and left might work as well). I am not sure how to map this. I thought that mapping a button to serve as the mouse's left button and mapping the right stick to serve as mouse movements would be enough, but whenever I hold down the virtual "mouse's left button" and then move the stick in any direction, the mouse button seems to release? Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Apologies if this is a dumb question, I tried to make my way through some of the ReWASD manuals but A) I am not too well-versed in technology and some of the terms like deadzones escape me B) English is not my first language and sometimes I am not sure what exactly the manual is trying to tell me.

Hello! Please send me the config you are using.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_8.png Views:	0 Size:	41.1 KB ID:	232412
    You can find your config by right-clicking on the profile name and opening the file location.

Deadzone is the zone in the center where stick movements are not registered. It allows you to remove stick shake if any. More about zones in this section.

At the moment, the translation of the Manual into other languages ​​is not planned, but if it is, we will inform you. Please indicate which language is your native.

Comment

Working...
    X