Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rapid fire for QTE

Hi everyone !
    Must be numb as my feet but i don't understand how to set the "turbo" to use in stupid QTE that ask you to push a button until your fingers bleed (like Blacksad game, wich is the one i need it for)
    Here is the config i use...
    Can someone help me ?
    Attached Files

Hello!

Could you please describe how exactly it should behave? You want to press and hold Right Stick click to get A-A-A pressed and released?

Comment

Yes, that's exactly what i want !

Comment

It looks like the turbo is set up correctly in your case. While you hold down the right stick click, the Xbox controller's virtual A button fires with a 100ms pause. You can check it out on the gamepad tester. If everything works in the tester, but the game does not detect this input, try increasing the pause in the turbo.

Comment

thank you for the reply.
          "gamepad tester" doesn't work (gamepad detected but no reaction).
          increasing the pause doesn't change anything.
          the gamepad is now shaking like it wants to take off !? i disabled the vibration both in the game menu and in rewasd...
          will try with another game...

Comment

Does the gamepad not respond at all in the tester, or only when checking turbo mapping?

Do the following:
            Apply the config. Then please enter joy.cpl in the Windows search and send a screenshot of how your controller is detected in the opened tool.

Comment

in "gamepad tester" nothing appens when i push a button

in the windows tool i see the autofire in function (need do put 10ms to have it faster then my fingers - i'm pretty sre that the clock is not correct)
              maybe it comes from my gamepad ?
              Attached Files

Comment

Hello
                Did you run the gamepad tester after applying the reWASD config or does nothing happen even when reWASD is turned off?

Comment

Hey there!

You may try to use a combo instead of the mapping. Go to Execute at once mode and set [A-down] pause [A-up]. 20-30 ms should be enough.
                  Then, add Turbo option as you have it now.

It may be a chance that the game doesn't detect the input properly as it is too fast, but a combo with preset duration should make it work.

Comment

yes "gamepad tester" with rewasd on and off

ok, i will try the combo way next time i launch the game and will come back to say how it worked

i've tried the "push & release" method (aka autoresponse frame trigger) : A when you push / A when you release so it doubles my poor fingers ability and makes it works as a standard human being

ReWASD is really a great and powerfull tool

Thank you all for the replies and the time you spent on my case
                    (des bisous)

Comment

You are welcome! Will be waiting for the news from you.

Comment

So i tried the "combo way" :
                        + Execute at once mode => [A-down] pause [A-up] (only one iteration) with 20ms delay
                        + Turbo option with 100ms
                        + Mute

And it works fine !
                        (i'm now the master of QTE mouahahahaha)

Comment

Yay, great news!

Have the best gaming experience

Comment

Working...
                          X