Apex Legends Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apex Legends Question

Ive seen videos of people using it and in the comments some say they have a ban, and some say they dont. Have you had any complaints recently of people getting banned in apex legends for rewasd??

There might have been some reports, but none of those users were able to prove that the ban was indeed given due to usage of reWASD.

Though in theory usage of Rapid Fire and Key Combo features (macro commands) can be recognized as cheating in competitive games and could trigger a ban. So as long as you use them in a sane manner or do not use them at all, you should be fine.

You have to keep in mind, that cheaters will never admit using cheats and would easily switch the blame to anything else they can think of.

Comment

Yesterday, after using about 2 months, i've got banned on my apex legends account. Maybe not by controller emulation, but by use of rapid fire (p2020 and hemlok are awsome on rapid fire single shot). For now i will create another acc and try play only with emulation w/o rapid fire feature and see what happens.

Comment

Originally Posted by Fgas View Post
        Yesterday, after using about 2 months, i've got banned on my apex legends account. Maybe not by controller emulation, but by use of rapid fire (p2020 and hemlok are awsome on rapid fire single shot). For now i will create another acc and try play only with emulation w/o rapid fire feature and see what happens.
        This is quite possible, since there is nothing harmless in controller emulation.
        However, excessive use of Rapid Fire or Key Combo can cause other players to become suspicious.
        When applying mappings with Turbo/Toggle or Combo for the first time, the reWASD interface shows a warning about this.
        Try to use these features more intelligently in the future.

P.S. Are you sure that this is what caused the blocking?
        Is there any screenshot of the response from the Respawn support team?

Comment

This is quite possible, since there is nothing harmless in controller emulation.
          However, excessive use of Rapid Fire or Key Combo can cause other players to become suspicious.
          When applying mappings with Turbo/Toggle or Combo for the first time, the reWASD interface shows a warning about this.
          Try to use these features more intelligently in the future.

Originally Posted by 1ncorrect View Post
          P.S. Are you sure that this is what caused the blocking?
          Is there any screenshot of the response from the Respawn support team?
          Hi there!

For now i have no idea what exactly caused my Ban. I received a generic email from EA saying my apex account got banned by using exploit/cheat/hack.

As I said: for now I'll be using only controller emulation (mnk). If I get ban for this, so we will have the answer.

Comment

From now and on it´s official... REWASD is detected as a CHEAT by Easy Anticheat

Comment

Originally Posted by Fgas View Post
              From now and on it´s official... REWASD is detected as a CHEAT by Easy Anticheat
              We've heard a lot about an update from Easy Anticheat, but we don't have any information about it yet.

reWASD was not designed to provide benefits comparable to cheating. Therefore, at the moment, we cannot do anything about it.

But we will try to find a compromise with the game developers in the future.

Thanks for understanding.

Comment

Working...
              X