This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update 6.2.1 Issues

Update 6.2.1 made my reWASD run slow. Only the first config is highlighted and is able to be applied. I also cannot edit any config besides the first config that’s highlighted. Here’s a rough video of the issues I’m experiencing: https://youtu.be/ab_Yw9IQwG4

I’ve found a workaround for selecting, editing, and applying different configs. If I select a different config, minimize the app, then reopen the app, the config will be selected, and will allow me to edit or apply it. Video here: https://youtu.be/KGwVQPoENh0
    The app still appears to run slow (which hasn’t happened in previous updates).

I’ve tried clearing my data, didn’t work. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled, didn’t work. I haven’t done a full uninstall (including my profiles, etc.), but I’m not sure if that’ll fix my issues.
  • Answer selected by reWASDer at 24.06.2022, 12:07.

AstroVX, ManawarGames please re-download the newest build (6.2.1.6209) from rewasd.com to check. We have added a few stability fixes, so it may also help.

Comment

I've sent you a message with the experimental build of reWASD that might be able to remove or at least mitigate the lags. Please try it and check if the situation changes.

Comment

I have the same issue intermittently.

Comment

Originally Posted by ManawarGames View Post
          I have the same issue intermittently.
          Have sent you the link to the build to direct messages. Please check if it works for you.

Comment

AstroVX Please try a clean reinstall of reWASD:
            1. Uninstall reWASD with the "Remove all" option.
            2. Restart your PC.
            3. Re-install the experimental build we provided.
            4. Restart your PC again.
            5. Run reWASD as Administrator.
            If this will not help, please provide us with all contents of the [C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Logs\] folder.

Comment

AstroVX, ManawarGames please re-download the newest build (6.2.1.6209) from rewasd.com to check. We have added a few stability fixes, so it may also help.

Comment

Build 6.2.1.6209 fixed all of my issues. If anything happens in the future, I'll keep you guys posted. Thank you guys for helping me.

Comment

Good news! We are always happy to help

Comment

Working...
                  X