Azeron reWASD keybinds changing randomly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Azeron reWASD keybinds changing randomly

I set up keybinds in reWASD today for the first time, for my Azeron Cyborg. Playing a dungeon in ESO and I notice the wrong skills are firing off, so i double check, and the keybinds have all 'shifted' over by one or two hardware buttons, including WASD! So I fix it. Play some more, its fine, then all of a sudden other buttons have shifted. I delete the keybinds, make new ones, everything's fine for a while, but then at some point they're wrong again, and sure enough I go into reWASD and check and the bindings are wrong AGAIN. Not sure what's going on, how to fix, etc.. could really use some help. tyty

This happens due to the [Hook controller buttons] option being enabled at [Preferences > General] and a controller being remapped to keyboard keys which results in selecting a button in reWASD GUI and changing it to a key that the currently pressed button is is remapped to.

To avoid this we suggest either disabling the [Hook controller button] option or using the [Read only mode] ( icon).

Comment

Thanks, I'm sure that was it. All working well now.

Comment

Working...
      X